Safety at GRS
We at GRS Fantasy Park have taken all due care to ensure the happiest holiday for you and your family. Following are the safety initiatives taken up by us and park rules you should follow to ensure you and everyone else has the happiest times of your life.
Safety Initiatives by us:
We have taken the following steps, to ensure the safety of our guests:
- We are an ISO 9001-2008 certified facility, certified by the British Certifications Inc.
- We perform strict safety checks and maintenance on all our rides.
- All the water in the park undergoes rigorous testing and recycling on an hourly basis
- We have adequate sign boards and safety harnesses where required, to ensure safety of our guests.
- Ample numbers of trained life guards are present at all water bodies.
- We have one of the best security firms for the safety and protection of our guests.
- We have first aid facility along with an in house paramedical professional and an ambulance in case of need.
- We have a public address system to make announcements in case of need.
- We provide safe lockers at several locations in the park for the convenience of our guests.
What you should do (Park Rules):
Please adhere to the following rules to ensure the safety and security of yourself and the people around you.
- Many of the rides are thrilling in nature and guests with medical conditions such as hypertension, heart disease or any other life threatening conditions including pregnant women should abstain from using such rides.
- Please refrain from indecent or obstructive behaviour in the park, and show common courtesy to fellow guests and our staff.
- Please follow an appropriate dress code.
- For the safety of our guests, any person found having any communicable disease may be required to withdraw from the park instantly.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and entry is restricted to one person per ticket.
- No foods or drinks of any description (other than infant food/ essential medication) may be brought into the Park.
- Management will not be responsible for the loss of any personal belongings.
- Infants, small children, very senior citizens and handicapped persons have to be accompanied by responsible adults and are to be constantly supervised.
- Please follow the queue system where ever necessary.
- Please follow the safety instructions of the lifeguards, ride operators and displayed instructions near rides for safe riding. Management will not be responsible for any injury/accident due to negligence of guests.
- No guests will be allowed into the park under the influence of alcohol or any other mind altering substances.
- Consumption of alcohol and prohibited drugs within the park is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in the common areas of the park, especially near the water bodies and kids zones. Kindly use the specified area for the same.
- Visitors are prohibited from bringing pets into the Park.
- Carrying/possessing of weapons/contraband explosives etc. inside the Park premises is a punishable offence.
- Please draw the attention of the management to any suspicious objects found in the park premises.
- Please hand over items/objects/valuables found in the park premises to the 'lost and found' counter.
- Please refrain from entering restricted areas in the park.
- In order to ensure cleanliness, please shower before entering the water bodies.
- If misbehaviour or violation of park rules is reported, the management has the right to cancel the ticket and remove any person from the park premises.
- Unauthorized sale of goods or services is prohibited within the park premises.
- Waterpark area is normally wet and guests are required not to run on these surfaces to avoid slipping and injury